$5.00 – $14.99
- MULTIPURPOSE GREEN MICA POWDER – A metallic green titanium dioxide, this mica mineral powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as plastics, slime making, homemade bath bombs and jewelry, melt & pour, lip balm, acrylic painting, screen printing, candle making, and more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-60 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our green mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Mint Green and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SRVICE – Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
Caution: Color varies somewhat depending on pearl input amount, number of coats, color of base.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
25gr, 50gr, 5gr
You may also like…
- Eye Candy Shirts
- P1 Coatings
- Sample Packs
- Testing Group Only
- Ultra Shifts
Top rated products
arts automotive automotive paint balm bath bombs blue blush candle making colorant cosmetics countertops crafts creams epoxy fiberglass fine art flooring gold green Halo Efx jewelry lacquer latex lip balm lip stick lotions mica nail polish P1 Coatings pigment Plastics Plastidip purple red resin resins rubber screen printing slime soap soaps tables violet wood woodworking